Line One Innovation
Designed, developed, and engineered in Japan according to their building codes. Aristeo was engaged to review the design, make necessary changes in accordance to U.S. building codes, and Professional Engineer stamp the drawings.
- 2,450 tons of steel columns, beams, plate, and handrails
- Support steel, work decks, and mezzanines for the Phosphate/E Coat system and new Spray Booth system
- Closely coordinated with the tank installation and other trades
- Approximate 18-month project duration
- Steel was shipped in covered trailers to keep dirt out of the new paint building