General Assembly Strategic Supplier
This General Assembly equipment and tooling installation project included overall layout integration of vehicle assembly systems. Aristeo and its specialty contractors were responsible for the following equipment installation scope of work:
- Design, fabrication, and installation of all overhead steel to support new conveyor skid system
- Design and installation of the chain on edge conveyor
- Design and Installation of skid delivery conveyor system
- Extending and modifying the FESM conveyor system with new fork transfers
- Controls systems design and integration
Aristeo provided monthly Factory Cad “fly thru’s” of project progress. Upon project completion, we received the NMAPC Zero Injury Award on the project with over 70,000 manhours and no recordable incidents.