P558 Super Duty Program
Utilizing a hybrid Integrated Project Delivery (IPD) system Aristeo supported Ford Land and Vehicle Operations to plan and coordinate with the delivery of the 1.4 million SF site expansion project.
The ultimate goals of the preconstruction phase were to deliver the project safely, on time, below budget, and with no impact to plant production. Multiple tools were used to ensure these goals were met including Building Information Modeling (BIM), Primavera P6, Navisworks, and Prolog.
The site expansion consisted of:
- New Paint Shop (312,340 SF)
- New Body Shop (507,500 SF)
- Two Material, Planning & Logistics Additions (MP&L North and MP&L South) (195,000 SF)
- Stamping Plant Addition (35,000 SF)
- Tire & Wheel Addition (65,000 SF)
- WIP Building Addition (17,500 SF)
As a Ford Aligned Business Framework and World Excellence Award winning supplier, Aristeo was proud to manage this important project for Ford Motor Company.